Temple B'nai Jeshurun was a synagogue located in Demopolis, Alabama, United States. The B'nai Jeshurun congregation was established in 1858, making it the fourth oldest Jewish congregation in Alabama. It was active throughout the latter half of the 19th century and most of the 20th. The original temple was built in 1893. It was torn down after a new smaller building was built inside the older structure in 1958. The temple was inactive by the 1980s, with the title being transferred to a local church in 1989.